Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Fisher
Dr. Mark Fisher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, NM. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Fisher is affiliated with San Juan Regional Medical Center, Southwest Obstetrics and Gynecology LLC and Mountainside Hospital, Montclair. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Fisher has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Mark Fisher made a critical diagnosis with my daughters pregnancy.....with her son... My Grandson...That saved his life.... No words can express our gratefulness .... He had emergency urologic surgery at 7 days old in NYC........which saved his life. Without his intervention, Dr. Fisher, our grandson would have died at about 2 weeks old. He is now a very healthy,bright ...soon to be 12 year old- On an Olympic soccer team!! We are so Thankful for Dr. mark Fisher's very Professional, Brilliant care of our Grandson & Son. Thank you...
Dr. Fisher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southwest Obstetrics and Gynecology LLC
Mountainside Hospital, Montclair
16 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1997
University Hospital Umdnj
Dr. Mark Fisher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMark Allen Fisher MD, 634 W Pinon St, Farmington, NM
Dr. Mark Fisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, NM.