Dr. Mark B Fisher Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mark B Fisher?

uloric

My name is Maddy and I want to tell you how Uloric has changed my quality of living. I was on Allpurinol for 15 yrs. and my primary Dr. saw a change in my blood test and took me off Allpurinol. Well, that year I was in the emergency room 4 times with extreme pain. My primary Dr. sent me to Dr. Fisher and there was a new medicine out called Uloric. I haven't had any pain since then,

patient

I have been a patient for 4 years and Dr. Fisher has really saved my life. I was given pain pills for my arthritis and this did not work. My joints became worse and began to get out of shape. Dr. Fisher was very attentive and listened to my entire history, made a diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis and started me on medications. He began intravenous treatment because he and I were not satisfied with my progress and I feel fantastic!! I strongly recommend Dr. Fisher.

Awful experience

I saw Dr. Fisher for Remicade therapy. After suffering a very negative reaction, I wanted to stop the treatment and try a non-biologic medicine. Dr. Fisher became very rude and belligerant with me and blamed the problem on me! He definitely has a god-complex! I would never set foot in his office again. He is not open to questions or to differences of opinion and won't even listen to you explain how you feel. Stay away. Find someone else who won't make you wait 90 minutes and then raise his voice at you.