Dr. Mark D Flanigan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark D Flanigan?

Ms.

I have been going to this Doctor for a very long time. My son as an adult now sees him. I would highly recommend this doctor. I really do not know what I would do without this doctor!

Never in my life been to a Dr. that was so rude.

GREAT DR

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR FLANIGAN FOR OVER 20 YEARS. HE HAS ALWAYS TAKEN HIS TIME TO LISTEN AND FIGURE OUT WHATS GOING ON WITH ME. HE TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN WHATS GOING ON IN TERMS I CAN UNDERSTAND .

front office nightmare

Dr Flanigan is great I have been with him for over 5 years. but in the last year and a half I have had to do any and everything to AVOID having to go to his office because of his front office. They are RUDE SHORT and UNCARING ladies! if you can get past the awful experience of them and get them to TAKE YOU OFF HOLD before 10 minutes you might be able to get to DR Flanigan who is WONDERFUL AND HELPFUL. He always treated me great and gave great information and spends time listening to what you have to say.

Great doctor

As of 2008, we have been with Dr. Flanigan for 18 years. During that time he has treated our family with great care. I can't believe the other comment talking about his bedside manner not being good. He has been excellent to all of us!

Dr. Mark D Flanigan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thornton, CO.