Have you seen Dr. Mark R Fleckner?

Not the way to greet a new patient

Went to this Doctor for the first time. All of his staff is extremely friendly and courteous, but the Dr. lacks basic manners. He introduced himself giving me his back. If I ever introduced myself giving my back to a prospective client, I would definitely not get the job. His examination was rushed. I wouldn't consider going back.

Was able to see me quickly, highly recommend

I called several ophthalmologists for a problem with my eye, and Dr. Fleckner's office was the only one that would fit me in for a quick appointment. He was competent and reassuring.

Lacks compassion & and concern...

Dr.Fleckner showed no compassion or interest when seeing my mother. He is impatient and rushes when questions are asked and does not go into detail. He lacks bedside manner. Your feel as though you are an irritant to him with every question you ask or for every minute he has to spend with you. The entire time he makes you feel uncomfortable. The results of her surgery were terrible which added to it all. I would NOT recommend him to anyone.

Good Experience

Saw me immediately when I was diagnosed with wet macular degeneration and gave me injection on same day. Allayed my fears

Best Retina Man!

Fleck is the best at the back of the eyes. He goes above and beyond to help his patients see and recover from illness. He has watched over my retina condition for years now and I am blessed to be one of his patients. There is no one I trust more with my eyes then him.

Efficent, effect, Highly recommended

Took me as an emergency, diagnosed and treated me on the same day. 4.0 on all. He may not spend a lot of time but he spends enough time.

Dr. Mark R Fleckner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Garden City, NY.