Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Flood has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mark A Flood has the following 2 expertise
- Wrist Injury
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Flood apparently still works at LSI, maybe the Okla. City location. Everything I can find on him says he is licensed in TX., not OK where he was about to perform surgery on me. There was a disagreement amoung the team of Drs at LSI over my treatment. I have lost faith in them. I will find another practice to repair my back!!
I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Flood to anyone with back issues. Not only is he a fine, meticulous, and talented surgeon, he runs a very professional practice. His staff members are polite and professional; they return phone calls promptly, and they project an attitude of genuine caring toward their patients. So often, the modern medical establishment seems like a revolving door, with patients being processed rather than treated. There is too much emphasis on volume, and too little on seeing patients as individuals seeking help. At Dr. Flood's office, you will be taken seriously, as an individual seeking medical help, and I have no doubt Dr. Flood will do his utmost to do what doctors are supposed to do: bring reassurance, knowledge, and most of all, healing to their patients.Now, eight months after the surgery, I am PAIN FREE! Also, though Im not a vain person and am more likely to be seen in a T- shirt than a bikini, I want to mention that the scar from the surgery is practically invisible. Less than an inch acrossjust a little line, really. It makes me wonder if Dr. Flood minored in plastic surgery!My local doctor has since patients to Dr. Flood, and they too have been as pleased as I am with the level of treatment provided by Dr. Flood and his staff.
25 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLaser Spine Institute, 3001 N Rocky Point Dr E Ste 360, Tampa, FL
Dr. Mark A Flood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.