Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark A Fontana
Dr. Mark A Fontana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elizabeth City, NC, with another office in Norfolk, VA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Fontana is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center and Sentara Leigh Hospital. Dr. Fontana has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark A Fontana has the following 1 specialty
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 30
The only complaint was the girl that was at the front desk. I am not sure if she is still there or not but she was very loud and not professional at all. Due to her being so loud on the phone the people in the waiting room were able to hear everything about the patient including the name and date of birth. Dr. Fontana is amazing as well as the clinical staff.
I was ID'ed to at least one person off the street and then told what my "treatment plan" (that wasn't correct) was. If you want privacy, that is a huge issue. If you want things said about you that are not completely factually correct, why? Why did a doctor say twice they weren't supposed to talk about patients but do any way, especially when it gives a derogatory reputation to a patient who didn't deserve it?
Dr. Fontana is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Mark A Fontana accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark A Fontana is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Elizabeth City, NC.