Dr. Mark Frazier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Frazier?

Abses

Posted on September 24th, 2016

He couldn't cure my abses so he became unfriendly and didn't want to help me.I thought he was my friend. And I really liked him .I don't understand what I Did wrong . he won't tell me .I wish he would talk to me I still think he is good Dr but maybe he has heard slander against me that turned him against me.I am not a active LDS and in Utah maybe that matters.

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Excellent Doctor !!!!!

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Dr Frazier is by far the best doctor on the planet. He is very knowledgeable and he takes the time to explain to you so you understand what is gong on with you. He has the best sense of humor. I will never go to another office.

patients for life

Posted on June 9th, 2015

We have been seeing Dr. Frazier for the better part 14 years and we trust him like no other, he genuinely cares about each patient. My children are so comforted by him and his staff when they are hurt or sick. When we have been referred to surgeons by Dr. Frazier they have been just as amazing as him and that is why our trust with him goes beyond what any other Dr. has made us feel. His staff are just as hard working and amazing as he is.

Best Doc I

Posted on April 29th, 2015

By far the best doctor I have ever seen!! Thank you Doctor Frazier

Great Doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2015

He is my favorite doctor ever. Knowledgeable! Excellent Bedside Manor!

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Best doctor on the planet.

no awnser ever or call back

Posted on August 13th, 2014

the office never gets back they dont pick up the phone you leave a message and they dont call back. ridiculous.

Fantastic

Posted on February 25th, 2014

Best doctor I have had. Friendly, personable, and easy to talk to. Won't regret visiting him.

Great doctor, great person

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Dr. Frazier has been my doctor for many years. I highly recommend him. He takes his time and really listens. He has great bedside manner and is the best doctor I have ever seen.

Amazing Dr.

Posted on December 17th, 2013

I was one of Dr. Fraiser's first patients I moved away for a while and just recently able to start seeing him again and I am so happy I am able to. I have seen many Dr.s and being completely honest Dr. Fraiser is by far the best 1 I have ever seen. He truely cares about his patients he doesnt have that arrogant attitude that many doctors have, (acting as if they are better than everyone else because they are a doctor) he takes the time to truely listen and explain in layman's terms everything you ask him. I would and have suggested him to anyone looking for a Dr.

Deputy Sheriff

Posted on August 21st, 2013

Dr. Frazier was in the right place at the right time and performed medical treatment on my family members who had crashed an ATV in the Uinta mountains. THANK YOU! Dr Frazier for your calming affect and medical help during this scary time at was truly a miracle you were there to help us.