Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark S Frisch has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Mark S Frisch has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Mark S Frisch has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark S Frisch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Father had sciatica probably from herniated disk. In ER dr Frisch ordered an X-ray said is was muscle pain and sent him home despite him saying in what pain he was. He shoukd have been admitted and given an exam by a neurologist. Dr Frisch never ever performed a basic neurological exam, which any doctor would when faced with back pain that radiates into the leg. The nurse confirmed that muscle pain could do that. Consulting Dr. Google had a better diagnosis. As did a phone conversation with a neurologist in another state. Now after barely making it to ER, I will have to call an ambulance to get my father to the hospital one day and a lot of pain later.
Dr. Frisch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Emergency Physicians, 500 Winderley Pl Ste 115, Maitland, FL
Dr. Mark S Frisch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maitland, FL.