Dr. Mark L Fruiterman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark L Fruiterman?

I have been a patient of Dr. Fruiterman's for 40 years and he has treated me for high blood pressure and high cholestrol on a continuing basis and for other minor illnesses as they have developed. He is always caring and supportive. I never have trouble getting emergency appointments with him or another available staff member, generally within the same day.

Have seen Dr. Fruiterman for years. He is friendly, pleasant, thoroughal and knowledgeable. He is well versed mrefdically!

Dr. Fruiterman, very experienced, is to talk to and is very knowledgeable. Have been with him for several years and would recommend him highly.

Best doc I have ever seen for ANYTHING and very caring, takes his time, listens and goes above and beyond.

Dr. Fruited an has been my physician for 40 years. I can' t imagine what I'll do if he retires; I can't imagine trusting anyone else. He's excellent.

Original patient

I've been with Dr. Fruitieran since 1980. Need I say more. He is the best.

Office Staff

I have never seen such rudeness by so many in a practice like this. Don't EVER ask to change Drs or you become the enemy. The staff literally harassed me for asking for a change and asked me no less than 5 times why I wanted to do this. Then they proceeded to put up every barrier that they could including sarcasm, inaccurate information, and untrutyh. I was then told NO docter had openings except one, which of course is untrue, and believe they have the right o choose your physcian. I have no personal issue with Dr. Fruiterman, but I did not like his response to my blood teats and decided to see someone else for a second opinion. These are definitely NOT the only group in our area and are now part of AMC. I am making a detailed report to patient relations. This is a group that has been able to run rampant and needs SIGNIFICANT training on pateint relations.

I'm a long time patient of Dr. Fruiterman and am extremely thankful for all the wonderful care with which he has provided me!

Just a number to the appointment staff

The rudest physician secretary I've ever come in contact with spoke with such a level of disrespect and blamed patient for their diagnosis. Will be reporting her to the Medical board.

The best that there is. Truly professional, and knows, exactly what is going on. He has a scence for gettins quick diagnocis. That means faster results.

Dr. Fruiterman, in my opinion, is one of the most intelligent and professional medical providers. I highly recommend him and The Endocrine Group to anyone looking for a specialist in Endocrinology.

informal, laidback and very pleasant

Dr. Mark L Fruiterman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.