Dr. Mark G Hanly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark G Hanly?

I had to have a knot in my neck sampled. I was sent to Dr hanly.he was very gentle and he got what was needed. his staff were very helpful. he is very kind

Good Experience

I was referred to Dr Hanly to have a lump in my breast sampled by a procedure that I had not previously heard of its called Fine Need Biopsy. The procedure was done at the hospital. I was very worried about the pain of the procedure. Dr Hanly and his staff were very kind and calm and the procedure went quickly. Dr Hanly explained each step of the procedure and he was gentle and considerate. I was very worried but no one was rushed although it seemed to be a busy day for them all and my questions were all answered before the biopsy started. It went smoothly and quickly. I was given the results straight away because the sample is studied right there.They brought this minlab like thing with a cart and microscope right to the room where Dr Hanly did the biopsy.It was a good experience for a scaredy cat like me.

Dr. Mark G Hanly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.