Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark G Hogan has 2 locations
6325 Hospital Pkwy
Duluth, GA 30097
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark G Hogan has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Mark G Hogan has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Mark G Hogan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark G Hogan - Posted on July 7th, 2018
Mark Hogan is not only incompetent as a doctor but he has no conscience whatsoever. If you happen to hear from the nurse that Mark Hogan is on duty it's more likely that you will see him at least after 2 hours - "he is somewhere in the hospital", the nurse will say. He will more likely tell you that it would be better if you were admitted because your condition could worsen...however before you're admitted you will be left in the ER for 4-5 hours without any medical assistance.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark G Hogan - Posted on June 5th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark G Hogan - Posted on October 9th, 2011
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2001
University At Buffalo
Dr. Mark G Hogan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mark G Hogan's office for more information.
1364 Clifton Rd NE Atlanta, GA : (404) 712-2000
6325 Hospital Pkwy Duluth, GA 30097
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark G Hogan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.