Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Lewis
Dr. Mark Lewis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Geneva, IL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with Delnor Community Hospital, Provena Saint Joseph Hospital and Provena St Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Lewis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Lewis has been our family doctor for several years. I am usally given an appointment right away. I never wait longer than 15 minutes or less. The office staff is always friendly and professional. Dr. Lewis always takes ample time with me. I never feel rushed. He is always thorough with his diagnosis and caring. He also employs top notch Phlebotomists. I highly recommend Dr. Lewis and his team.
Dr. Lewis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Delnor Community Hospital
Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Provena Mercy Medical Center
28 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Mark Lewis accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2197 Blackberry Dr, Geneva, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Lewis in this video.
Dr. Mark Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Geneva, IL.