Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark Y Galperin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Spinal Fractures
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Spinal Stenosis
Showing 5 of 38
Absolute worst Dr ever! He treated my mom like a piece of garbage! Using the F word several times, calling her a liar several times. He insisted on her taking a shot which she is terrified of needles so he tells her to get over it, grow up and stop being a baby. Highly unprofessional! This person who calls himself a Dr is very disrespectful, very cruel, he should have his license taken because clearly he is in the wrong line of work if he does not know how to talk to people appropriately. If you are thinking of going to him do yourself a favor and do your research to find a kind compassionate Dr because he is just not it! No bedside manner at all!
I have so many horrible things to write about this dr but i wont have enough room. He talks down to you, calling me a liar. Insisted I take an injection. I refused twice. Then he accused me of coming there for drugs. I took the injection. It was so painful i literally fell off the chair screaming and crying. Please take this review for what it is and find another dr. I have nothing to gain from this review but to help another person.
29 Years Experience
Saint Petersburg State University
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Mark Y Galperin accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGastroenterology Consultants Of North Jersey Pc, 2829 Ocean Pkwy Ste 1, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Mark Y Galperin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.