Dr. Mark D Gendleman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark D Gendleman?

He's excellent

Really pathetic

This Dr is pretty darn awful - missed diagnosis and complete lack of bedside manner. Will not listen to your case history - makes snap judgement in less than 5 minutes. Not sure why anyone would go here. Seems he just wants you to buy their $90 lotion from their pharmacy.

Great doctor; wry sense of humor!

Beyond rude and immature

Honestly by far the rudest professional I've ever had an interaction with. I was truly shocked to see a doctor treat me the way he did.... He saw that I had acne on my chin and at first glance labeled it "regular acne with no cause." I told him that the acne pops up only immediately after shaving and only in the areas I shave, and that I've tried electric trimmers and all sorts of things but my face still gets the same oily texture in spots I remove my hair (happens also when I pluck my eyebrows), and his response to this SHOCKED me--It was like he turned into an angry child wanting to prove how much smarter and more powerful he was. He laughed in my face when I told him I had read several articles online about my condition and I've talked to friends who have the exact same thing. He kept saying the notes he would write out loud and repeated the same thing "not from shaving, patient is wrong, acne to me. Shaving not an issue. Imaginary condition. Not from shaving." it was like he was trying to immaturely win an argument. He told me the condition from shaving was made up, when my regular doctor told me that she knew and had heard of my story plenty of times, and asked me to just have a dermatologist check it out. Saw me for five minutes then pushed me out the door, it's like he runs a conveyor belt office and just wants to get patients in and out of the door. I pulled up his yelp when I got home and was sad to read a certain review from a patient who he made CRY in the office and then raised his voice at the patient for crying. Check out his reveiws on yelp, they all complain about the EXACT same problems I witnessed, but even worse-- I'm not the only one. Far from it. It seems there's a general consensus about him. I've seen several reviews where people seriously believe he has a mental illness, and I agree with them. Severely unhinged and heinous man. Stay away.

Dr. Gendleman doesn't care.

This doctor is well educated, with a prestigious degree and kind office staff, but he's a terrible doctor. Like the title suggests, Dr. Gendleman comes off as cold and insensitive. When I see a doctor, I want to be comforted and promptly treated. Instead, I felt rushed and intimidated. Why should I pay so much money to see someone who bullies me into "his" treatment (which was ineffective for me).I'm currently happy with another dermatologist.