Dr. Mark Gentile Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Gentile?

Heartily recommend Dr. Gentile

Posted on May 20th, 2016

I am a registered nurse and I have known Dr. Gentile since about 1984. My children have all gone to him and I have recommended him heartily too many people. He is compassionate, gentle, thorough, and is very nice to deal with both professionally and as a parent.

Worst Doctor Evere

Posted on October 16th, 2015

Not good with kids, gave us the wrong medication

misdiagnosed my son

Posted on April 30th, 2015

I took my then 2 yr old son there after he had tripped and landed on a cactus with his knee. My son did not have a fever or much swelling ( it was a few days after the fall) but I could tell his knee was sore as he was limping. I wanted him cjecked out for peace of mind. Dr Gentile told me my son had the beginning of sepsis and he had me rush to the ER because my son needed surgery immediately to rule out any needles remaining in his knee. I raced to the ER and 5hrs and $2k later was told that there was absolutely nothing wrong with my son, they were surprised that the pediatrician had even sent us as it should be expected that there be some soreness in the knee after falling on a cactus.

Love this place

Posted on December 12th, 2013

I have been taking my daughter her for eleven years and just love it! Always easy to get appointments, everyone is always friendly and spend so much time with each appointment! Would not take my daughter anywhere else.

Posted on October 19th, 2012

really love this office. They are wonderful! Really hard to find christian doctors these days.

Mom and Grandam

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Dr. Gentile and his staff have been caring for my children for years and now even cares for my grandson as well as my two youngest children. I can't say enough good things about this doctor and the whole staff.

Kingman Arizona

Posted on August 4th, 2011

Dr Gentile is the best pediatric doctor I have ever had, I wasn't as greatful for him until I had to move to Kingman. I am still willing to make the four to five hour drive to see him for the important issues my children may have. He has been the pediatrician for my four kids for 15 years would drive even further if I needed to. Excellent care and genuine a very genuine person.

Awesome!

Posted on February 19th, 2011

He was my pediatrician from 5-17. GENTILE is the most GENTLE doctor ever. His last name suits him well. After I had my son, there was no questioning who his doctor would be. Dr. Gentile came in to the hospital to visit us the day after my son was born. Followed him the past 6 years. Wouldn't pick anyone else.

WONDERFUL

Posted on April 7th, 2010

INCREDIBLY CARING AND LISTENS TO EVERY CONCERN WE MIGHT HAVE AS PARENTS. HAVE BEEN BRINGING OUR CHILDREN TO HIM FOR OVER 11 YEARS AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM FOR YOUR CHILDREN.

Posted on October 31st, 2017