Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark C Gibbons has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
Showing 5 of 6
When I first heard about the me's medical clinic I was a little nervous because I have had erectile dysfunction for many years. When I first called to make an appointment, the rep was very professional. When I went into the office,I was still a little nervous, but the staff answered all my questions that I had about the product. Dr, Gibbons was very informative and helpful during my experience. I am having great results from the medication and I thank Dr. Gibbons very much.
27 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Mark C Gibbons accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCampbell University School Of Osteopathi, 4350 Us 421 S, Lillington, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark C Gibbons in this video.
Dr. Mark C Gibbons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lillington, NC.