Dr. Mark G Gilchrist Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Mark G Gilchrist?

Apparently mental health emergencies aren't "real emergencies". I called four days ago asking for a refill on one of my psych medications since I do not currently have a med prescriber. They said they would call my pharmacy and have it refilled that day. I never got a call from cvs saying that it was ready for pick-up so I called cvs a few days later and was told it was never called in. Panicking because I had none of those meds (which have severe withdrawal symptoms shortly after missing a dose), I called the on-call service since it was Sunday, and got lectured on how I should have called before (which I clearly did, DAYS AGO) and that this line was only for "real" emergencies. Sorry that passing out every time I stand up and having suicidal thoughts isn't a "real" emergency to you guys!!!! Will be looking for a new primary care doctor tomorrow.

Amazing!! Love them

Don't go here if you like Children's Hospital

I've brought my kids to this practice for years, but have twice been refused referrals to Children's Hospital even though it is in network for my health plan. Apparently they are "in a contract" with Tufts Floating and LGH exclusively. My son's neurologist since he was a toddler is at Children's, and my son possibly has a tumor in his eye that needs testing and his eye doc wanted him to go to Children's, so I do NOT understand how my PCP's "preference" trumps all that. This refusal to give the referral has now delayed my son's diagnosis possibly weeks more. Unacceptable.

Horrible doctor!!!

Dr Mark Gilchrist is a horrible doctor!! He was on call and his response to my newborn daughter that was sick was totally unreasonable. He has horrible bed side manners and he is very disrespectful. He does not even let you finish speaking . I found to him to be extremely rude!!

Bad bed side matter and follow up

I have three children who saw MArk Gilchrist and my experience with Mark was awful to put it mildly. I am glad we changed doctors.

Worst Doctors office ever!!!

The treat you like you're trash and when I tried to leave they tried to over charge me. I have been talked down to and the only reason I wanted to leave is because they way I have been treated by the staff in the office! Trust me even though its nice, the people he has working for him is just awful!!!!!!

Like Father like Son

Normally we see Dr. Mike, Dr. Marks father, but the few times we saw Dr. Mark, were as pleasant as with his father. Very friendly and assuring. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking for personal one on one care for your children. They are always there and there is NEVER a wait. Usually they are waiting on me loading the kiddies into the office. I can't say enough.