Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark C Gillespy has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Wounds and Injuries
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Spinal Fractures
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sprains and Strains
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Told me not to have surgery 2016 and 46 years knowing my L5-S1 disc was impacted in my nerve. so I did all other treatment he prescribed and after 10 months I couldn't take the pain any more so I did the surgery. Big mistake. First of all he tells me the nerve pain will go away in 2 weeks and now 6months later and I still have pain he said too much time has gone by and nerve damage is permanent after telling me not to have surgery. Since the surgery the pain is 10x's worse right foot is completely numb, back hurts just as much as before surgery and now I cant sit for more than 10 minutes without extreme pain and when I stand up due to nerve damage my right leg gives out and I fall to the ground. My last visit he said nothing else he can do for me and sent me to pain mgmt. Do not let this man do surgery on you!!! I have worked as a nurse for 25 years and now he has ruined my career all I can do is lay on the couch or bed. my only option at this point is suicide because of what he did to me. If you live in Daytona and need back surgery leave town go to Orlando or Jacksonville. He came highly recommended form my primary Dr. Kelly Hensgen who mis diagnosed me told me when she looked at mri of my back and it showed a fluid filled sac on my bladder and my bladder was distended, she said I probably had to urinate at time of test.. A sports medicine doctor looked at mri and I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer that had spread to my appendix and ended up getting a full hysterectomy and appendectomy. Daytona Dr;s are the worst leave town to see good doctor
I had surgery yesterday. Dr Mark has, for the 3rd time, has for a great job for me. I'm walking both no pain in my back. I do have occasional leg pain due th nerve inflammation and that should be over before long. I read complaints about time waiting for appointments and in office. That's what happens when the Dr is one of the best. I have really don't judge a Dr by how long I have to wait. I want one who knows what he is doing. I
32 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1986
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Mark C Gillespy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Volusia HUMx HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark C Gillespy in this video.
Dr. Mark C Gillespy is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Palm Coast, FL.