Dr. Mark Gipson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mark Gipson?

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Gipson is awesome! Caring, compassionate and very personable. He truly cares about his patients.

Extremely compassionate doctor; great staff

Posted on May 12th, 2011

He is an excellent doctor! My daughter absolutely HATES going to the doctor's office, except when she goes to see him. He is funny and not condescending to her as an older teen. He also is able to take some behavioral issues in stride.His staff always knows who I am when I call and they promptly get back to us. He will call me back when I call the office with a question or problem. He calls himself. That is unusual for a doctor these days. I've always been impressed with him and his nurses and office staff altogether. I've never had a mishap or problem with them in over 8 years.His diagnoses are right on. No insurance billing issues. No medication issues. I cannot think of a bad thing to say about Dr. Mark or his staff!

rude!

Posted on April 8th, 2011

he is extremely rude! at first he seemed very kind and funny. but after a few visits his funny comments became more and more sarcastic and very inappropriate. i do not recommend him

danceswithjack

Posted on September 15th, 2009

Dr. Gipson is an awesome doctor! He was my doctor when I was a child and now I take my son to him. He listens to me and my son and really shows he cares, always going the extra step to ensure my concerns are addressed. He is great with kids and they all love going to see "Dr. Mark". When my son was born he came to examine him every day we were in the hospital. I was in the hospital for 5 days! The nurses at the hospital spoke very highly of Mark and told me he is one of the few that make it to the hospital daily. I trust Mark. He is more like a family friend. He is an awesome doctor!!

A+++

Posted on March 22nd, 2008

Dr. Mark is a great Dr. and person! My girls love him and they don't usually like going to the Dr. He makes us feel very comfortable. He spends a lot of time with us, and goes the extra mile to make sure my kids are ok. Very smart man, very funny too!

Posted on December 13th, 2016