Dr. Mark J Glasgold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark J Glasgold?

On a scale from 1-5, I give Dr. Mark Glasgold a 10

I'm one month out from my eyelift surgery with Dr. Mark Glasgold and I look great already. I was always very unhappy with the amount of skin on my eyelids, but now--thanks to Dr. Glasgold and my procedure--it's not there. Dr. Glasgold really is incredible. His office made me feel very comfortable and welcomed. My initial consultation was amazing. Dr. Glasgold told me exactly what he could do to help me and went into great detail when explaining all of my treatment options. I would definitely recommend Dr. Glasgold and an eyelift procedure to EVERYONE! On a scale from 1-5, I give Dr. Mark Glasgold a 10!

Dr. Glasgold and his staff are good, honest

A while ago, my best friend noticed my forehead wrinkles and recommended that I should go see Dr. Mark Glasgold. In the past, I have gotten work done by other doctors, but I was never satisfied. The wrinkles on my forehead seemed more prominent the more I looked at them and it was something I eagerly wanted to get rid of. I instilled my trust into Dr. Mark Glasgold because with his patient results, it was clear that he is a specialist that knows what he’s doing. I am so pleased with my results and everyone tells me that I look fantastic. I look at my before and after pictures and say, “you know what….this was a really good idea.” I’ll continue seeing Dr. Glasgold for maintenance and touch-ups. Dr. Glasgold and his staff are good, honest, and trustworthy people. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Mark Glasgold to other patients!

I have already recommended Dr. Glasgold

I had a neck lift with Dr. Mark Glasgold. I’m aging hate how my neck looked like; it's like two lines hanging down, and thought about it, and later decided it’s time to get a neck lift. I did some online research on the best Doctors in my area; I was very fascinated by the great testimonies and reviews all recommending Dr. Mark Glasgold. I called, the customer service was very professional, I made an appointed. During the consultation, Dr. Mark Glasgold ensured I was very comfortable; I was delighted to talk to him. After a meticulous and thorough consultation felt confident that Dr. Glasgold could provide the results I was looking for. The procedure went exactly as expected, without any complications, and the results are more than I expected. All of the staff from scheduling, billing, procedure prep and follow-up care genuinely care about the patient and treat them like family. I have already recommended Dr. Glasgold to several others, thinking about their own neck lift procedure.

I had a facelift with Dr. Mark Glasgold on May 3rd. The decision to have this procedure was extremely personal, as I was feeling like I looked much older than I really was. Many years ago, I had seen Dr. Glasgold's father for a browlift, and my son had a rhinoplasty at the office, as well. There was no question on where I should go for a plastic surgery procedure. My expectations for the facelift included eliminating my saggy jowls so that I would look younger. My hopes were easily met and exceeded by Dr. Glasgold. He is simply a wonderful guy, always explaining each step of the treatment process. I would recommend Dr. Glasgold to anyone, as I will never go anywhere else.

I’m still looking great and feel pleased

In 2012, Dr. Glasgold did my facelift and fat transfer. Five years later, I’m still looking great and feel pleased with my results. Dr. Glasgold is gentle and graceful, with a high level of professionalism. He seems to know what what needs to be done without over-selling. I started out doing a lot of research into area surgeons, but upon meeting Dr. Glasgold for the first time, I had a feeling deep in my stomach that he was the right doctor for me. From beginning to end, Dr. Glasgold explained what was going to happen and made me feel like my input was an important part of the process. I am always excited to share how grateful I am to have found Dr. Glasgold.

Wonderful Experience with Dr. Mark Glasgold

I recently had a wonderful experience with Dr. Mark Glasgold. About three weeks ago, he performed my facelift and upper eyelid blepharoplasty. The procedure was effortless and I was completely comfortable all through my recovery. A friend of mine had mentioned Dr. Glasgold in the past, and so when I was ready to dive into the procedure, I started with my own online research. Dr. Mark has excellent reviews; everyone he takes care of is completely satisfied. I was also impressed that he does not use dressings or general anesthesia; both of which are important to me. At only three weeks into my recovery, you can now see my jawline and my eyes are no longer half closed. I really look like I did about 15 years ago, but you cannot tell I had a surgical procedure. I am so pleased, I can’t wait to share my recommendation for Dr. Mark and the Glasgold Group.

About five months ago, I had an upper lid blepharoplasty with Dr. Mark Glasgold. My eyelids were closing down over my eyes and I knew the procedure would make my makeup look better. A friend of mine recommended Dr. Mark’s office. When I came in for my consultation, I had no doubt that Dr. Mark was a good doctor. Overall, I had a great experience without any problems. The best part about my results is that now I can see better. I couldn’t have picked a better surgeon than Dr. Mark, and I recommend him to anyone.

Instantly made my face look much younger!

Several years ago I learned about Voluma injections from a co-worker / friend who had been going to Dr. Mark Glasgold. She explained how it instantly lifted the face by restoring volume to the cheek area. Since I really liked how it made her look I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Glasgold’s office. I have actually been to his office a number of times for other things. Dr. Glasgold really understand what you want done. I would 100% recommend Dr. Glasgold to others.

I will use him again and again.

Dr. Mark performed my Botox, around my eyes and mouth. I have been to his office a few times and I am always pleased with Dr. Mark’s work. He is so cautious, just a top notch doctor. He is smart and extremely attentive.

Great surgeon

Dr. Glasgold performed my facelift in January. I first came to him about ten years ago. Originally I found out about Dr. Mark from a friend who had some sort of fatty tumor on the side of her face. I had my eyes done with Dr. Mark around that time 10 years ago and I was extremely pleased. I didn’t want to look stretched, so when it was time to do something else, I did a lot of research. My results are extremely natural. I am totally amazed and happy.

Long lasting results!

I am happy with my Fat Graft results. The procedure was done 5 years ago, and I haven't lost any fat yet. Dr. Glasgold did a great job!!!

Blepharoplasty - Upper and Lower

Dr. Mark Glasgold performed my upper and lower blepharoplasty, and fat transfer last month. About 26 years ago, I had a rhinoplasty performed with his father, as well. They are all very informative and patient surgeons. We just adopted a toddler and so I just wanted to look a little better, not as tired. My recovery has been good, so far. I was bruised and swollen for a couple weeks, but no pain at all. I recommend Dr. Glasgold for anyone.

Dr. Mark J Glasgold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland Park, NJ.