Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark G Glodener has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
Have been a patient of Dr. Glodener's for 6 years. On the very first visit, he listened intently, asked questions and treated me with compassion and respect. I was and am still blown away by his kindness because I usually am blown off by doctors because my health problems do not fit neatly into their diagnoses. I thanked him for being so kind. He was a little surprised and surprised me by saying that it was his job to listen to his patients because they know their bodies much better than anyone else. He exhibits extraordinary qualities rarely found in most physicians today. His staff is equally impressive in their kindness and willingness to help with scheduling and special circumstances. I highly recommend Dr. Glodener and his staff to anyone needing a family doctor.
I have always struggled with anxiety towards people in authorative positions, teachers, boss, doctors which has made it a true struggle to stay with any doctors more than once. I typically go out of my way to avoid male doctors- for the first time I look forward to seeing Dr. Mark Glodener and staff, I respect, trust, value and appreciate him. Patient for 4 years.
Dr. Glodener is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Health University Medical Center
Dr. Mark G Glodener accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth Forsyth Family Medicine & Pediatrics, 1845 Lockeway Dr Ste 404, Alpharetta, GA
Dr. Mark G Glodener is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.