Dr. Mark Glodener Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Glodener?

A Credit to His Profession!

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Have been a patient of Dr. Glodener's for 6 years. On the very first visit, he listened intently, asked questions and treated me with compassion and respect. I was and am still blown away by his kindness because I usually am blown off by doctors because my health problems do not fit neatly into their diagnoses. I thanked him for being so kind. He was a little surprised and surprised me by saying that it was his job to listen to his patients because they know their bodies much better than anyone else. He exhibits extraordinary qualities rarely found in most physicians today. His staff is equally impressive in their kindness and willingness to help with scheduling and special circumstances. I highly recommend Dr. Glodener and his staff to anyone needing a family doctor.

Patient for 8 years

Posted on July 6th, 2017

Always fits you in, if you are sick or have an injury! He is a wonderful family doctor, who treats you with kindness and understanding. Love his entire staff!!!

Excellent experience

Posted on January 31st, 2017

Friendly, professional, communicative and engaged doctor. Appointments are punctual. I highly recommend him!

Excellent experience

Posted on January 31st, 2017

Trust & comfort finally found

Posted on March 6th, 2016

I have always struggled with anxiety towards people in authorative positions, teachers, boss, doctors which has made it a true struggle to stay with any doctors more than once. I typically go out of my way to avoid male doctors- for the first time I look forward to seeing Dr. Mark Glodener and staff, I respect, trust, value and appreciate him. Patient for 4 years.

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Staff extremely courteous, will be family Doctor for a long time

Perfect General Physician

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Very smart; good at diagnosis. Understands that disease and illness are impacted by stress, exercise, and our thoughts. Takes the time to really talk to me. Love his sense of humor, and he wouldn't let me get away with excuses. His office runs smoothly, but they are friendly and easy to work with.

Client

Posted on October 30th, 2015

NEVER AGAIN. Dr Glodener's main concern with his patient's is money. My family has been seeing him for several years, nobody has any illnesses. He always wants you to come in so he can collect the co-pay for small things like refills and referrals. The office NEVER returns calls on time, they claim the policy is 24 hours, I called several times, to be specific 4 times to tell him or the nurse that there was a problem and needed attention. His staff was very rude, so they told me I need to go to the ER, without even asking me what was the problem, finally he answered the phone, was very rude and unprofessional. I am absolutely appalled with his unprofessional BEHAVIORS, horrible manners and TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Please RUN RUN RUN. Don't take your loved ones to someone that does NOT care, absolutely NOT.

Great doctor

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Dr. Glodner has been my doctor for 4 years now and has always been available and attentive. He is personable and is always willing to discuss any issues I may have. I plan to continue to see him indefinitely .

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Very good Dr

Great Doctor

Posted on September 16th, 2014

Doctor Mark is simply the best. I'm 50+ and in good health thanks in part to Dr Mark. He helped me beat a diabetes diagnosis by changing diet and moderate exercise. He is knowledgeable, open minded, and keeps up to date. You'd do good to find a specialist of his caliber. .. let alone a general practice...

Horrible practice

Posted on June 9th, 2013

This office is in business to collect co-pays. If you have a prescription they will not refill it without it without making you come in for a visit and paying a fee. Dr. Gloedener is a jerk of the highest caliber, and has no real concern for patients well being. He's more of a business man than a dr.