Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Goellner
Dr. Mark Goellner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, MN. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Goellner is affiliated with St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth, Essentia Health O St. Marys Medical Center and St Luke's Hospital Association of Duluth Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Goellner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Goellner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Essentia Health O St. Marys Medical Center
St Luke's Hospital Association of Duluth Inc
St Marys Med Ctr, Duluth, Mn
SMDC Medical Center
St Marys Medical Center
Essentia Health - Duluth
31 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Hennepin County Medical Center
Dr. Mark Goellner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1001 E Superior St, Duluth, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Goellner in this video.
Dr. Mark Goellner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, MN.