Dr. Mark L Goldberger Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark L Goldberger?

A new lease on life

I suffered a ruptured disc that caused excruciating pain and numbness in my left leg and foot. Hospital did an MRI, conferred with Dr. Goldberger, and he immediately diagnosed my problem and scheduled me for surgery. He explained every step, before and after. The surgery eliminated my pain and numbness, and I was actually up and walking the same day. Dr. Goldberger gave me a new lease on life. I have no reservations recommending him to any family member or friend.

Ummm don't know.

I can't really say if I like the dr Or not. My son(17) has an L 1 fracture and we followed up with the nurse Practitioner at 4 weeks post injury. Was told it was too early to see much due to swelling. Understandable. Was told to follow up at the 6 week post injury. We made the appt and was called 3 times in a two day period to change the date of that appt. the best they could do was squeeze us in at 10and a half weeks post injury. NOT ACCEPTABLE. I called and requested a new appt date and expressed how I felt this was unacceptable and too far out from injury. In the mean time I phone another specialist to see my son explained what had happened and they got us in right away. So ultimately I have cancelled the appt with this Dr Goldberger.. To the dr if u review this. I am sorry we never had the chance to meet, this message is for how the office in Clinton is ran. Also my request to see the dr instead of the nurse practitioner has nothing to do with her compentcy. I am simply a mother that wants the best for her son and our experience at MCLMC was also no so good. We had to wait from 8 am until 940 pm to see the dr that was covering for dr G due to it being a weekend. We were assured we would be seen in tha am. Did not happen. During which time my son was not in a brace and moved about. We r lucky he did not displace the fracture.

Very difficult to get your own records or have them faxed out. It also takes a very long time for someone to call you back after you place a phone call to them and request a return call! My score is really not a reflection of the doctor or his services. I have not actually went under the knife with as of yet.

Emergancy

After an injury at work with a fall, I was unable to walk. Went to M.C.R.M.C. ER. The doctors sent me for a MRI after they did other test. My result " A train wreak" Dr. Goldberger did L1-L5 fusion and sent me to RIM for rehab. I am able to walk again with minimum assitance. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a nerologist.

Cerival Fusion

I had cerival fusion 6 weeks ago and couldn't be happier. Every thing went great. The hospital staff was excellent. Go Mt. Clemens Regional. Dr. Goldberger needs to work on his bedside manner, but that's ok as long as he is a great surgeon.

Dr. Mark L Goldberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.