Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
About Mark Anthony L Gonzalgo
Mark Anthony L Gonzalgo is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Mark "the Legend" Gonzalgo (my nickname for him, not his real nickname) is, very simply, the best doctor you could ever hope to find if you should be unfortunate enough to be diagnosed with prostate cancer. He performed the robotic surgery to remove my prostate and I am so much the better for having had him perform the surgery. The results of such a procedure are based upon the experience and quality of the doctor and he has performed 1000s of these procedures. I am relatively young for this disease (59) and very active and he has me back on track to my normal life with amazing speed. So if you find yourself with prostate cancer, run, don't walk to see "the Legend." Bobby R.
Dr Gonzalgo is clinically proficient, kind and compassionate! You cant ask for more in a physician. He just treated my brother. He has an excellent clinical team who also have his patient care philosophy. He can communicate effectively with patient and caregiver. Would tell anyone to go to him- I have spent my entire career I health care - he is one of the best!
I highly recommend Dr. Mark Gozalgo. Once I received the diagnosis of prostate cancer and was given the initial course of treatment (retro pubic prostatectomy) my wife and I did some research and came across Stanford University Urology and Dr. Gonzalgo. We met with him and were immediately impressed by his ability to convey confidence without arrogance. The robotic Da Vinci surgery went flawlessly and I was released from the hospital the very next day and even able to drive home to Oregon a day later. All of the professionals at Stanford from the surgical team, the nursing and administrative staff, to the valets executed their duties with the highest degree of competence and professionalism. I highly recommend to any man faced with this type of procedure to strongly consider this team.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions875 Blake Wilbur Dr, Stanford, CA
Mark Anthony L Gonzalgo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.