4.8

Have you seen Mark Anthony L Gonzalgo?

The Legend

Dr. Mark "the Legend" Gonzalgo (my nickname for him, not his real nickname) is, very simply, the best doctor you could ever hope to find if you should be unfortunate enough to be diagnosed with prostate cancer. He performed the robotic surgery to remove my prostate and I am so much the better for having had him perform the surgery. The results of such a procedure are based upon the experience and quality of the doctor and he has performed 1000s of these procedures. I am relatively young for this disease (59) and very active and he has me back on track to my normal life with amazing speed. So if you find yourself with prostate cancer, run, don't walk to see "the Legend." Bobby R.

Excellent Service

I was seen immediately and staff was very professional and courteous.

Excellent Doctor!

Dr Gonzalgo is clinically proficient, kind and compassionate! You cant ask for more in a physician. He just treated my brother. He has an excellent clinical team who also have his patient care philosophy. He can communicate effectively with patient and caregiver. Would tell anyone to go to him- I have spent my entire career I health care - he is one of the best!

Great surgeon with bedside manner second to none.

I highly recommend Dr. Mark Gozalgo. Once I received the diagnosis of prostate cancer and was given the initial course of treatment (retro pubic prostatectomy) my wife and I did some research and came across Stanford University Urology and Dr. Gonzalgo. We met with him and were immediately impressed by his ability to convey confidence without arrogance. The robotic Da Vinci surgery went flawlessly and I was released from the hospital the very next day and even able to drive home to Oregon a day later. All of the professionals at Stanford from the surgical team, the nursing and administrative staff, to the valets executed their duties with the highest degree of competence and professionalism. I highly recommend to any man faced with this type of procedure to strongly consider this team.

Perfect Partner in Health

Dr. Gonzalgo is, without question, a model of exceptional medical care. Extraordinarily competent (you will know within a few minutes), genuinely interested in you and your health (vs focusing on his approach) and compassionate. In seeking treatment for prostate cancer, I was fortunate to be able to seek second opinions at a number of truly excellent facilities across the USA. By comparison, Dr. Gonzalgo always spoke with me - and my family - in ways to demonstrate confidence, optimism (without false hope) and a positive future, this in comparison to many who stressed the severity of the disease and "potential or likely" risks. His concern for you will not be based upon graduating from a "charm school for surgeons", but a straightforward discussion and authentic commitment to your health. If you could design a partner for your health, Dr. Gonzalgo would be a perfect model. I am, and you will be, fortunate to have him on your side. Thanks to him, and his entire team.

An AMAZING Doctor

I would recommend Dr Gonzalgo to any one with a family member that learns they need surgery!!! The compassion and care we received from him was amazing. He even called the house afterwards to check on my father. I appreciate everything Mark did for our family and we will be seeing him again for any future problems we have. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Patient - Randy Lapadula

Upon meeting and hearing what Dr. Gonzalgo had to say about my illness, I felt less concerned, due to the fact he made me feel he cared about what happened to me as a person and patient, he did it in a professional manner, with feeling. He is easy to talk to and question about your illness, and most helpful about what to expect. Thank you doc.

Dr Gonzalgo is one of the best I have come to know. I looked forward to seeing him when required because he made me feel at ease with his combination of expertise, humanness, and kindness

Caring and responsive

Dr. Gonzalgo has a wonderful bedside manner, excellent training (Johns Hopkins and Sloan-Kettering) and is always available to patients. He takes the worry out of the situation which really helps with anxiety.

Mark Anthony L Gonzalgo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.