Dr. Mark D Gonze Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark D Gonze?

Wonderful

Fabulous! This man saved my life!! The whole practice is good. I needed emergency surgery for a life threatening accident I had. I had no idea who he was and what I was going to have done as I pretty out of it when I met him. I was actually quite terrified. I could tell he was confident and he was so kind to me. When I woke up and did my research on him I don't think I could have had a better surgeon. I wish every doctor was like him. If you have a vascular issue look no further. He's the best!!

Mrs.

I am sure Dr. Gonze is God's 'right-hand man on this earth. He performed an endostent graft on me for an abdominal aneurism. I didn't have any pain before or after this surgery was performed. I looked into hi background before I ever met him. He had a nine page resume' in the internet and it was too good to be true. He must have started medical school when he was very young, because of all his accolades and fellowships he earned seemed impossible for a man in his mid forties. I found him to be extremely confident but definitely not arrogant. I guess when you are so good at what you do, you don't have to toot your own horn because some many doctors revere him. They say, "you have to see him in action , (surgery) to believe what an unbelievable surgeon he is. He really loves what he does and he is so nice with his patients, he is just right. He never knew that I did a lot of research on him. I was the referral coordinator for eight years before I had this surgical procedure done and certainly knew how to find out about who I wanted to take care of me. Don't tell him you read this--he never knew checked him out.