Dr. Mark Goulas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Goulas?

Excellent surgical results, wonderful person.

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Goulas. First, his surgical expertise is second to none. He removed cataracts from both of my eyes with wonderful results. My vision is the best if has ever been without glasses. He also does the surgery in a way that I did not have to use any drops!! His bedside manner is so kind and loving. His staff is also very friendly and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend his for any eye problems, and particularly if you need cataract surgery. Just the best.

Unsatisfactory Experience

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Had problems with right eye after surgery. This continued for several months until I finally went to another doctor for a second opinion. Problem was sutures had been left in eye.

Caring, Prompt and Professional

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Dr. Goulas, Is a very good doctor, I had an eye emergency on a Sunday and he was at the doctors office to assist me in thirty minutes. He is very down to earth, prompt, professional and very caring.

Posted on February 16th, 2016

excellent treatment and did not rush to next patient.

Above and Beyond

Posted on September 24th, 2013

This kind doctor saw me on a Friday at 5pm as he was walking out the door for the weekend. I was in town visiting friends and I got a golf ball to the eye. I only came in because my friends told me that they knew that he would see me, and he could not have been nicer. When I walked in, he dropped his bags and ushered me right into his room, as if he had nowhere to be. He did a thorough exam and even back on Saturday morning to make sure that my eye was ok before I continued on my vacation. He turned a potential nightmare into a truly comforting experience. His staff also stayed until he was done just to make sure that he could leave for his dinner that evening. They all worked as a true team with a smile on their faces. You could tell that they had a lot of respect for him. I would surely recommend him without hesitation.

Dr. Goulas Is Fabulous

Posted on April 30th, 2009

Dr. Goulas is an exceptional doctor and human being. I would recommend EVERYONE to see Dr. Mark Goulas if you are looking for a top doctor with impeccable passion and love for his patients! WAY TO GO Dr. Goulas!

Posted on October 26th, 2017