Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Greenspan
Dr. Mark Greenspan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sherman Oaks, CA, with other offices in Bakersfield, CA and Long Beach, CA . He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Greenspan is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus, Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital and Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Greenspan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Mark Greenspan has the following 17 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 31
I had an appointment with the doctor and waited for 30 minutes, then was sent to a kitchen where I guess the doctors employees took their breaks because I could hear them gossiping. I was then asked to take a medical history in this tiny cramped up office and asked numerous questions. Then I finally got to see the doctor and he only spent 10 minutes with me, but most of the time he was talking to himself on his recorder. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my family.
The doctor took time with me to discuss my issues. He was kind and cared about what I wanted and needed to ask him. Dr. Greenspan is a doctor I would definitely refer to my friends and family!
Dr. Greenspan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
41 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1976
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Mark Greenspan accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark Greenspan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherman Oaks, CA.