Dr. Mark Greenspan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Greenspan?

Dr.Mark Greenspan is deceased he passed away in September 2017 there are no details of his death.!!!

I really appreciated the comfort I felt with all of the staff. Dr. Greenspan made me feel like when I left I had all the information that I had on my mind answered. I would recommend him for any Orthopedic needs.

Unorganized

I had an appointment with the doctor and waited for 30 minutes, then was sent to a kitchen where I guess the doctors employees took their breaks because I could hear them gossiping. I was then asked to take a medical history in this tiny cramped up office and asked numerous questions. Then I finally got to see the doctor and he only spent 10 minutes with me, but most of the time he was talking to himself on his recorder. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my family.

PATIENT

GREAT DOCTOR, LISTENED TO WHAT I HAD TO SAY I LEFT FEELING SO MUCH BETTER. I WOULD RECOMEND HIM TO MY FAMILY

The doctor took time with me to discuss my issues. He was kind and cared about what I wanted and needed to ask him. Dr. Greenspan is a doctor I would definitely refer to my friends and family!

I found Dr. Greenspan to be very knowledgeable and put my mind at ease He clearly answered all the questions I had. His staff was warm and friendly and i felt very comfortable. I would definitely recommend Dr. Greenspan to family and friends.

Just had the worst week of my life

I hurt myself badly last week. I went to Dr. Greenspan's office with pain and trouble breathing along with chest pains. I spent two hours in the waiting room. Then, I was brought into the nurses break room. Then, I was put in an extremely small and hot office with an admin who asked me tons of questions about my parents health history as I winced in pain. Then, I was x-rayed. Then, they tried to put me back into the waiting room. I tried to go home, but they insisted it wouldn't be long and they put me in an exam room. Then, they tried to move me to another room, which already had a patient in it. Then, they moved me again. Finally, someone a physician assistant came to see me, who I actually liked and who I thought did a good job. They kept telling me a doctor was coming. But, one never came. After a full three and a half hours and in complete agony, I left. No one noticed. No one was even at the front desk or anywhere else to be seen. No one ever even too my vitals as I clutched my chest. No one cared. The next day, I called to try to get my x-ray results. After a long hold time, they told me they had them, but could not discose them for six days when the doctor returned. I begged for the results. I was told, "sorry!" I told them their office was horrible, although I may have used a different word. They called me back to tell me they were going to get my results to me later that day, and that I shouldn't have had to wait so long the day before because they weren't very busy. I told them I really needed to know if I was badly injured and to PLEASE just give me my results. They said the x-ray was digital and so it should not be a problem for the doctor to review it, and that they'd call me back that day. That was four days ago. They didn't seem to care then. They don't seem to care now. I continue to be in agony, but I can't bring myself to get back to another doctors office. If I had known I was going to spend three and a half hours trying to see a doctor, I would have gone to the emergency room, and in hindsight, I regret that I did not. I've never been this upset after visiting a doctor.

Horrible experience.

Dr. Mark Greenspan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherman Oaks, CA.