Dr. Mark Grief Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Grief?

Great Doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2017

What a fantastic surgeon!! He was very informative and knew how to put me at ease. Can't say enough about my recovery time.. it was painless and so easy to care for.. Great Doctor!! Very thankful, Leanne Tanida

Life Changer

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Dr. Grief has helped to change my life. He and his Bariatric Staff are supportive and Encouraging in every way that you think you should have after getting a surgery like this. I couldn't have asked for a better place to get my Surgery done.

Posted on June 5th, 2016

Had surgery four months ago and still not healed and keep going back every 2 weeks and next time I go back he says he probably need to check by doing out patient surgery to check what is causing the infection .

Posted on June 1st, 2016

This Dr. Is outstabding in every way possible. My thanks to him for his excellent treatment and continuing care.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

DR. GRIEF IS THE BEST SURGEON AROUND,AND ALSO THE FRIENDLY STAFF.

Impressed

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

I am a bariatric patient. From day 1, the informational and throughout the process, the team was so thorough in explanation to making me feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr Grief. I'm a year post op, he scolds me only because he cares to see me succeed.

Competent but . . .

Posted on September 10th, 2013

I took my elderly mother in for a pre-mastectomy visit. She has dementia and so I am her patient advocate who knows her health history. While he seemed caring with my mother, he was rather gruff with me and seemed to disregard things I was telling him--not sure why since the info was critically important.

Posted on September 27th, 2012

Dr. Grief explained the procedure with possible complications. His personality made me feel very comfortable. The office wait time was very short and you are serviced very quickly. Very satisfied with Dr. Grief and his staff!

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

Dr. Grief is truly a professional in all aspects. He made sure that I was comfortable before and after the surgery. I had a lot of pain post-op, but Dr. Grief made sure that I was equipped with all the proper medicine to made my recovery a not so traumatic experience. I am very happy with the outcome. I have referred friends and family to him.

Competent and caring

Posted on October 12th, 2008

Straightforward in presenting options. Personable in his approach. Sought him out on the recommendation of an OR nurse who had observed his work and was impressed with it.

Posted on November 10th, 2017