Dr. Mark Griswold Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mark Griswold?

Don't Bother - There are better choices !

Posted on September 6th, 2016

Wow! What a poorly run Doctor’s office. I had an appointment today and was slowed by construction traffic. So I called to let them know I was on my way, but would not be there early as they had requested and I had planned. They wanted me to reschedule, but I had already taken off of work and been driving more than 45 min, so I told them I intended to make my appointment. Turns out I was about 4 min late (6 min by their clock). Oops – too late! They are “shorthanded today and can’t take me late!” Nevermind that I had taken off work. Nevermind that I drove for more than 50 min. Nevermind that there was construction traffic! And isn’t “shorthanded” an indication of a lack of planning on their part? Why is it that some doctors have this sense of entitlement? That they are special people that the rest of us should swoon in awe at their magnificence. I’m sorry, but I think businesses have an obligation to work with people within reason, and this was definitely within reason. Shame on them! Don’t think for a minute they wont treat you the same way. Don’t give this doctor your business; he clearly has too much already.

Posted on May 19th, 2017