Dr. Mark K Hafen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark K Hafen?

I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Hafen or his staff. He listens and try's everything he can to figure out what could possibly be wrong with you. His nurses were very kind and cared about what I was sayin. His receptionist has to be one of the best receptionist I know. From calling to scheduling me an appt and fitting me to calling and setting up a CT scan right away. Honestly very satisfied with my visit.

Best GP I have encountered in my 70+ years

Having experience with a bunch of doctors in my long life, I have found Dr. Hafen to be the best. He has helped me resolve a bunch of medical issues, has a great sense of humor, seems in touch with the latest research and technologies, is easy to get in to see, answers questions, and is young enough I won't have to switch. I actually like all the doctors at his practice and am not at all reluctant to see a different one during days off or vacations, even the after hours client. I highly recommend both Dr. Hafen and Premier Family Medical

he is awesome

Only cares about making $$$ not his patients

I've met with Mark 4 times face to face. He's body language and reaction towards my medical care clearly demonstrates that he has no interest in patients whatsoever. His office staff are all very unprofessional and rude. His follow up and the staff involved in follow up are unprofessional and irresponsible. Since I first began seeing Mark, none of my health concerns have been addressed and I have given up on trying to work with Mark and his staff. I do not recommend Mark to anyone.

Office staff was not very welcoming. After the inital office visit and diagnosis, my symptoms persisted. The office was contacted at 9 AM to ask for direction on what to do, I called a total of 5 times during the 8hr office day and each time was told that they would contact me with the plan, which of course did not happen. At the end of the day when I asked to talk with Dr Hafen diectly to explane my concerns I was refused. Despite saying that I would wait on the line as long as needed to talk with him at his convenience. I was told by the staff Trent that I have to understand that if they have a busy day that they may not get back to me. I felt like there was no care or concern with my illness and did not even have the courtesy of calling.

Sadly disappointed

Hands down the worst doctor I have ever seen. After over an hour of waiting each time, he only spent 5 minutes with me. He does NOT listen whatsoever, and his staff is incompetent. I had to call in more than once to repeat myself for the same issues I had already discussed with the DR. They can't even call in a prescription that the DR. suggested. He clearly has no concern for his patients. They are just a dollar sign to him. Such a huge waste of my time that I could have spent with a better DR., and a waste of my money.

Wrong Again

I went to Dr Hafen and was diagnosed with Strep and a Sinus Infection. A couple days later I ended up in the ER with a migraine and discovered I didn't have Strep or a Sinus Infection. A year ago he diagnosed me with hypothyroidism and put me on medication. Last week I went to a thyroid specialist who reviewed all my labs from the last two years and did an ultrasound of my thyroid and concluded that at no point did I actually have hypothyroidism. As far as I'm concerned, his credibility is shot.

Dr. Hafen may be okay if...

Dr. Hafen may be okay if all you ever have is a runny nose, broken bone, or other ordinary illness. If you have something he has not seen, beware. His beside manner is somewhat condescending. He is not one to dig to the bottom of complex issues. This may be all his training has allowed, but it is somewhat a sad commentary that the medical community does not always seek to really help a patient with complex and unusual symptoms. I would not recommend him in my situation at all.

Dr. Mark K Hafen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near American Fork, UT.