Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mark T Haldeman
Dr. Mark T Haldeman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sidney, OH, with another office in Sidney, OH. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Haldeman is affiliated with Wilson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Haldeman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark T Haldeman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mark T Haldeman has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 3 of 13
Dr. Haldeman is a very professional, friendly family doctor that listens, thinks, looks things up and treats people like people. He explains, answers questions, and I like his slogan... I want you to feel good... that is why you are here. . . He has called me before at home and work to make sure I am okay..what does say?
This Doctor is kinda the image of an old fashion type Doctor. But very professional, caring, he listens, explains in a way you understand and you don't he will try until you do. He will ask questions and he even smiles and laughs! His staff is a reflection of his kindness and soft spoken mannerisms...
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Haldeman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Hamot Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark T Haldeman, MD - Family Medicine in Sidney, OH, in this video.
Dr. Mark T Haldeman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sidney, OH.