Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Hall has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Laser Hair Removal
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I've seen Dr. Hall several times now. His body check is quick, and he would have missed spots had I not pointed them out. In addition, a couple areas with which I've been concerned were treated as no big deal. When I returned six months later, he told me I'd better get on those right away because of the chance for squamous cells to metastasize. In other words, we went from "No big deal," to "You can die." He also told me my face would be disfigured and that it would be painful to treat. I asked if there were numbing agents or medications to help that and he told me I would want to take a Tylenol. I've seen several dermatologists and they've ranged in attention and effectiveness. He has removed some problem areas, but I'm not confident he sees everything or gives trouble areas timely treatment. He is in a hurry to move onto the next patient and I never feel important.
20 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Mark A Hall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Oregon Dermatology, 388 SW Bluff Dr, Bend, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark A Hall in this video.
Dr. Mark A Hall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bend, OR.