Dr. Mark S Hamra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark S Hamra?

Excellent Doctor!

Kind, caring, knowledgeable physician and staff!

Compassionate doctor

After suffering for years with allergies, Dr Hamra was able to help me. He took me off of my 9 medications I was taking, and put me on 3 different ones. I am doing so much better. My son also went to him and is doing extremely well. In addition, Dr. Hamra is such a kind and caring doctor. I highly recommend him.

Kind and Compassionate Doctor

In this day when doctors are pressured more and more to run patients in and out of the room as quickly as possible, Dr. Hamra schedules a full 30 minutes with each patient, and takes more time if needed. All that, and he stays on schedule. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes for him to come into the room. Truly amazing!

Awesome experience

After battling hives for 3 months with multiple visits to other physicians with no results, Dr.Hamra was the answer. He developed a very effective regimen which provided immediate relief and resolution within a few weeks. He was very thorough in his testing and took the time each visit to explain the results, what the next steps were and why.

Should have done this sooner...

My son's pediatrician diagnosed him with asthma which after seeing Dr. Hamra, he concluded that it was more likely poorly managed allergies. He also listened to my concerns about some of the medications my son had been on that didn't seem to be working all that well. He came up with a management plan which has helped my son tremendously (he is a new child in terms of his allergy management & effectiveness!) and Dr. Hamra's step approach is saving me $100s in unnecessary/ineffective medications. If you have asthma, go get it checked out for unmanaged allergies! Should have done this a year ago for my son...

Craig D.

Ditto the above. Have you seen the diplomas on this guy's wall? He did research at and graduated from the University of Minnesota--outstanding medical school--outstanding doctor.

Mary P.

I went to Dr. Hamra at the advise of a friend. It was the best advice I ever had. Dr. Hamra found the answers to some long term problems that noone else seemed to know how to fix.

John G.

One of the best doctors that I have ever been to. My entire family goes to see Dr. Hamra now.

Mr. G

Dr. Hamra is one of the most knowledgable physicians that I have ever met. I went to six other physicians before finding the answer to my problems with the help of Dr. Hamra. He is kind, compassionate, and unlike most doctors, takes the time to listen to the patient. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Mark S Hamra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.