Dr. Mark Hardin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Hardin?

Posted on August 9th, 2016

I WOULD NOT TRADE DOCTORS FOR ANYTHING. DR. HARDIN IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. HE HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR NOW FOR 8 YEARS AND IS VERY THROUGH AND LISTENS TO ME AND SPENDS AS MUCH TIME WITH ME AS HE NEEDS RATHER THAN RUSHING THROUGH MY VISIT. I TRUST HIM COMPLETELY!

Posted on June 11th, 2016

Dr Hardin has never listened to my lungs or heart in over 5 years!! He is arrogant and you wait for ever in his office for him to come into the room. He belittles his patients and thinks hes the best dr....run dont walk...find another dr!!!! He is a quack

Very good

Posted on June 4th, 2016

The best

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Been going to this person for over 10 year he bounces from subject to subject. He has drastically changed over the years yes he tells you like it is and I am OK with that what I am not ok with is the way he makes you feel like a victim and every illness is your fault definitely not a good bedside manner. A couple of visits ago he told me true statement " so fire me " it is time to change doctors I have gone to him my last time!

Great doctor

Posted on October 6th, 2014

Hardin is a very good doctor. I believe he is overworked, as his office is in a small rural area, but he does well all things considered. I did not agree with the low reviews, specifically if I tell him anything "medical" he writes it in my permanent folder. He also has remembered my children from their appointments. No small feat considering the number of people he sees. Good doctor, I agree with the other positive review. He isn't there to blow sunshine up your wazoo, but to get you better. And he does not hit the pills first. You want a pill doctor, he ain't it.

Posted on March 4th, 2011

Very tactless. Personally, I need somebody that will slow down and listen to me for a second. He likes to bounce from one subject to another, and I had a problem following him. Definitely gave me plenty of compliments (on my appearance) but when it came to my physical issues, I feel that he was NOT thorough with explaining everything to me. He pushed aside the fact I had a herniated disc and treated it like it was no big deal. When I asked him about the problems I was having because of the herniation, he said I never told him any of that, when I clearly stated all of my issues at the previous visit. A friend of mine has been seeing him for a couple years, and she really hasn't had too many problems, so maybe it depends on the person. I just know from my experience he was NOT the type of doctor that I need.

He's "House"

Posted on April 9th, 2010

He's not going to kiss your butt. He's not going to write you scripts so you can sell them on the corner. He is a strict, and super-educated doctor. After 45 days total and 3 trauma rescues, I should know Dr's, and trust me, if your only going to one, make it him. He stays educated on everything, and can manage anything. He's got house's attitude, and demeanor, but I suggest you sit through it, and take the positive out of it. You will get the best information and care possible, but you may have swallow your pride, and understand that he is the one who will heal and save you. Again, if your looking for a controlled script, good luck. This guy doesn't push pills in any way, in fact, he only gives medicine that is medically necessary. He has been my Dr for 5 years, and I can tell you it's worth getting to know him, he's a great dude, and very under-rated.God Bless.

Posted on August 24th, 2009

I am so glad to find a doctor that makes me feel confident with him. He remembers my name and my history from one visit to the next and has been on the mark completely with each dx. He was the most through doctor that I have been to he left nothing to chance and never brushed off any symtym

Posted on October 2nd, 2017