Dr. Mark R Harrigan Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark R Harrigan?

Never Again

I normally never give a bad review on doctors. Honestly this is my first review ever. I felt the need to let others know that this doctor was very condescending and did not do anything to help me or inform me about my condition. His nurse is amazing but he is far from it.

Hateful Dr.

Mark Harrigan is a fraud of a Dr. with no compassion, concern for the patient, or a heart. He removed a medical device in my brain for a brain disorder that I've had for 10 years prior to him, that he claimed was malfunctioning. During the procedure instead of removing the device and replacing it with a new device as discussed he decided not to put it back in. 2 days later my head was swollen up like a basket ball. Then i was admitted back into surgery for him to put the device back in. After a long recovery, while at home i began to have severe headaches and contacted his nurse and him several times with my fears and concerns. He called me back and told me "unless you're dying do not call this office again. Needless to say i no longer kept him as my Dr. I wouldn't waste my last breath on this alien impersonating a Dr.

I was diagnosed with a gigantic aneurysm on the front of my brain in 2007. Within 1 week of diagnosis Dr. Harrigan did surgery on me and saved my life. I was told that as surgeries went, the surgery he did on me was about as top of the line as they come. 8 years later and I still am thankful for Dr. Harrigan and his skills. Excellent doctor.

I actually was not scheduled to see him. The doctor I saw referred me to him and he came within a few minutes. Surgeons are generally arrogant, especially neurosurgeons. It doesn't bother me as long as they can do their job. I was pleasantly surprised by his attitude. He was very friendly, informative, reassuring, and answered all questions I asked with no problems. He'll be performing my surgery and I'm very confident with him being the one doing it.

Recent Patient at UAB

This doctor has no bedside manner and I feel is arrogant. We will never use him again. We didn't ask for him in the first place as patient was sent there by ambulance, but he has seriously changed our opinion of UAB's Neuro department.

pam paulk

best doctor around. he saved my life

he is a very good dr... I highly recommend!

Dr. Mark R Harrigan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.