Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas M Hartley has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Thomas M Hartley has the following 14 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Thomas M Hartley has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I was at this office 3 times with intense hip and leg pain. I never actually saw the doctor, only the nurse practioner,even though my appointment was with Dr. Hartley. There did not seem to be any concern of my intense pain. They just wanted to keep giving me cortisone shots which did not work. no follow up. I finally went elsewhere. I would not recommend this Doctor. He charged $240 office visit and you never even see him. Apparently I was not important enough. I would not recommend this Doctor
I had a terrible experience with another doctor in this specialty, and Dr.Hartley took my case and fixed me right up! He's super smart, funny, and you can tell he empathizes with his patients. He cares about how you feel, and he listens to your converns, no matter how silly they are. He did surgery on my knee, and he fixed what two other doctors (including one in Germany)could not. He is by far the best orthopedist I have had the pleasure of seeing. I have had two arm surgeries with another doc, and they were not anywhere near as good as Dr. Hartley.He ROCKS! I would recommend him to anyone who needs something done in this area of specialty.
31 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Colorado Health
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas M Hartley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.