Dr. Mark Hawkins Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Hawkins?

Your office is so bad and don't know what there doing , they late rude

Posted on October 1st, 2015

I would not take my dog to this place! Everyone there is rude! Dr. Hawkins for example my son had a ingrown toe nail that need to be cut out, instead of doing that he gave him an antibiotic , three yikes . We went five times I kept saying it needed to be cut out, he never would do it. I took my son some where else first time they did it and it was fixed. The lady dr. there told treated me for an infection I knew I didn't have , so I went somewhere different they said who in the world told you that because they were wrong! I husband went for a physical he gets a free one every year with our insurance and they said because the dr talked to him about something else it was now a office vist. Back two years ago when I left they came up and said I owed a copay when I didn't you gave to pay you fist go in . They had gotten new computers at that time I knew I had payed it . They were so rude and mean.. When I asked for my medical records they said ok no problem will send them, then I got a bill for 25.00 . These are just a few things . I will never go back. I hope everyone will read this. I would not even give it one star but it would not let me bypass it

patient

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Always treated well. great support staff and building. highly recommend.

EX Patient

Posted on September 21st, 2011

Haven't been with Mr. Hawkins for several months and am still correcting issues he missed. He is ex military & he runs his office and patients like one. Summer is great!! He sucks! No humor, no bedside manner.

Why No Longer with Hawkins

Posted on May 1st, 2011

When I first moved to NC, I saw his sign, "Accepting New Patients". Thought I would take a shot. BIG mistake. He inability to correctly diagnos my issues on three different occassions lead me to the 'three strickes, your out' feeling. I have now found a doctor that doesn't roll his eyes at you, talks in layman terms, doesn't belittle or judge you. PLEASE STAY AWAY from this man. I have to wonder, why after 10+ years in practice, does he have to solicit for new patients? At noon, his office shuts down, rushing you out, even if they are running 30 mins or more late.

Posted on January 9th, 2017