Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark L Hedlund has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Eating Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Atopic Dermatitis
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Hedlund is wonderful! The entire staff is friendly, compassionate and professional. I went to Dr Hedlund's office for a second opinion after struggling through a very slow recovery from pneumonia. By the following afternoon, many of the most troubling symptoms - the violent coughing and shallow breathing had nearly disappeared. He is now my primary physician and I highly recommend this practice!
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Bridges to Excellence: Asthma Care Recognition Program
To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with asthma experts to develop measures to assess and reward superior clinician performance. These measures address a
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2009, 2008, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. Mark L Hedlund accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBent Tree Family Physicians, 3550 Parkwood Blvd Ste 600, Frisco, TX
Dr. Mark L Hedlund is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.