Dr. Mark E Heinsohn Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark E Heinsohn?

Best listener

Dr. Heinsohn always has time for you. He cares about you, your health and making you feel like your the only patient he has. He is the best

Old Fashion

Dr. Hiehnson's practice is old fashioned. Both medically and culturally. Other that, he's OK.

Wonderful doctor!

Dr Heinsohn is the most thorough and caring doctor. I would never give up my right to have him as my primary care physician. Even though waiting rooms times are long, it's worth the wait. He spends time with his patients.

Excellent doctor, wonderful person.

Patient

Dr. Heinsohn is the most prompt and courteous doctor I have ever had. He takes time to listen and starts with a game plan to see what is going on. I think he is the greatest along with his staff.

very caring Doctor

We love him .He is one of the best. His staff could take lesson from him. They never call you back. They do not care.

Best Doctor in the Chattanooga Area

He is honestly the best Doctor I have seen in my life. He honestly cares about you and will go out of his way to make you comfortable and feel better. He will do everything possible to find a solution to whatever problem you are having. Very Smart Man.

He is a Godsend for my husband and myself

He has been my doctor for many years. He treats the whole person and gets to know you. He is thoughtful, caring and very intelligent. I have never known a doctor like him in all my 78 years. We love and respect him. He is a Godly man which is a big plus for me. I told him once that the only thing he needed was a horse and buggy, because he reminds one of the old fashioned, really caring doctors.We are blessed to have him in Chattanooga, which is truly one of the main reasons we remain here, because we know we can count on his care.

Misdiagnosed my Mom

Completely missed diagnosis of normal pressure hydrocephalus. Treated only the symptoms. She was overly medicated.

He is the best!

He worked so hard finding my diagonis and my siter-in-law had a very rare disease, that he was able to diagnose! All the other docs thought it was lung cancer, but come to find out he found it to be Wegner's Granulomatosis. He is managing it very well also!

He is a very efficient, caring Dr. who has always called back to inquire about my problems that I called earlier to his office. I could not ask for a better Dr and so glad he's looking out for me.

the most caring dr in the united states