Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark H Henigan has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Depression
- Mental Illness
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Mark Henigan worked with my autistic son, Shandon, for 7 plus years. He was a very effective practictioner and he offered many strategies to help manage my son's autism. He takes into consideration the feelings of parents and collaborates with parents to generate solutions to crises situations. He helped us to gain a better understanding of our son's needs and to gain a better perspective of the complexity of autistic behaviors. We were very fortunate to have had Dr Henigan as our psychiatrist in those formative years of my son's life, and I just wanted to say thanks Dr Henigan : )
32 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 1986
Garden City Hospital
Dr. Mark H Henigan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark H Henigan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.