Dr. Mark A Hilger Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Hilger?

Horrible doctor

I've been going to Dr Hilger and my 2 children for the last 3 years, I don't go to the doctor unless there is something really bothering me, matter of fact I went just twice for myself in 2014. I went to the doctor on Friday, Jan 30th- told him I was having extreme pain in my back, he told him I just have to stretch & let the "little burger" work it's way out. Acted like he didn't care whatsoever. I woke up Monday morning in just extreme pain, ended up at immediate care where they gave injections to control the pain, they recomended that I get back with my dr and get a MRI done to see what the problem is. Dr Hilger's nurse called me today & told him dr said he will not do an MRI and that I just need physical theropy, wish there was a way for him to feel the pain that I'm going through, doubt he'd laugh it off then- needless to say I will NOT be going back to this doctor nor will my kids- I've spoken with a few other people that have used Dr Hilger in the past and they've all changed primary care doctors as well, he is in the wrong profession.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Mark A Hilger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.