Dr. Mark Horness Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mark Horness?

Posted on April 18th, 2017

The Dr is very compassionate and thorough. He spent a long time explaining surgical options with me and my husband. I have two incisions which are barely noticeable. It was a very positive experience.

Amazin Care

Posted on December 26th, 2014

Nancy the receptionist was always personable, considerate and helpful. Karyn the office nurse always had a welcoming smile and was compassionate paying close attention to Dr's and my needs. Dr Horness was outstanding. I have never seen a physician that was so caring ,, compassionate, honest, intellegent and logical! I absolutly love Dr Horness and his staff!

unprofessional

Posted on February 26th, 2013

The staff in his office was very helpful and caring. However, upon seeing Dr. Horness I was not impressed. He did not have the caring attitude a Dr should have. Dr. Horness did an exam of my testicles without wearing gloves. He was unable to give me a diagnosis which is understandable, but seemed rushed to send me on my way. He gave me no advice when I asked if there was anything I can do about my condition. He handed me a paper and left the room without so much as a farewell. All in all the worst part of the experience was that he did not wear gloves. This was very unprofessional, and I will not see Dr. Horness again.

Posted on January 22nd, 2016