Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Hostettler
Dr. Mark Hostettler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alliance, OH, with another office in Canton, OH. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hostettler is affiliated with Alliance Community Hospital, Aultman Health Foundation and Mercy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Hostettler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 38
Best doctor I have seen in years. Just saw him for first time on 4/12/17 he walked into my room and new my health history. He new I was in the hospital and two weeks ago and looked over everything. Took his time and made sure I understood what was going on. Best doctor I have went to in long time. Best staff too.
Dr. Hostettler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alliance Community Hospital
Aultman Health Foundation
Mercy Medical Center
29 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1984
Summa Health System
Dr. Mark Hostettler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aultcare ExchangeProviders
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Hostettler in this video.
Dr. Mark Hostettler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alliance, OH.