Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark I Rubin has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Mr. Mark I Rubin has been in the bussiness long enough to gain substantial responsibility through out the city and community . Well respected for his long hard work countless hours and many headaches. I will not complain. I hope to be treated for my liver decease . I know there are many peaple who want the same . and children who Haven't had thier chance at life. Im hopeful today and greatful i have.
I went to Dr. Rubin for examination. He ordered a stool test. The results were sent to him immediately, but its been a month since I got a call from his office discussing my results. You will like your first visit, but after that forget about reaching Dr. Rubin to discuss results. I called the office many times to have the Dr call me to discuss results, but their answer was to "get in line". Alot of people are already waiting for him to call them about their result. I have decided to get the scans of my report from his office, and take them somewhere else for interpretation. Its sad a nice Dr. who doesnt have time to discuss whats wrong with the pateint after he has the report in his hand.
Dr. Rubin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
New York Medical College
Dr. Mark I Rubin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Empire HMO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNy Associates In Gastroenterology, 1250 Waters Pl Ste 1201, Bronx, NY
Dr. Mark I Rubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.