Dr. Mark D Iannettoni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark D Iannettoni?

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Iannettoni removed a large thymic tumor from my husbands chest in 2009. He was the most concerned, wonderful physician and surgeon anyone could ever ask for. He cares for his patients in the operating room and out of the operating room. We loved him.

Removed my tumors twice

Dr. Iannettoni did a wonderful job of removing my pheochromocytoma tumors two different times. He was able to remove them thoriscopically instead of opening me up which saved me weeks of recovery time. He was caring and always willing to answer my questions. Excellent surgeon.

not for me

he sticks by the book. not willing to look outside the box. also, he is not willing to accommodate patients if you have seen other doctors

Dr. Iannettoni is unique in his field as he really cares and will spend as much time with you as needed. He also means it when he tells you he will always be your doctor, no matter what. Many years later, he's helped me and my family with nothing to gain on his side. He truly exemplifies the term "physician." I would recommend him to anyone with the utmost confidence.