Dr. Mark Irland Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Irland?

Very professional

Posted on August 18th, 2017

Dr Irland was very kind and courteous. He always listened attentively and if he couldn't fully answer my questions he would always get back to me after he researched the subject. I appreciated his candor and concern. Mary

Worst experience of my life

Posted on March 27th, 2012

This doctor is rude is not professional at all. If it wasn't for me asking questions he would have walked out of the room with no instructions on how to care for my injury. Shift changes make him give a _ _ _ _ less about his patient. Just recieved my medical notes and they were a manipulated version of what actually happened in the room. My husband and I were both extremely upset when we left the hospital. If you ever see this doctors name in the er you would be better off waiting till your local medical doctor opened. It was a waste of money and time. Horrible expierence!

Posted on July 27th, 2016