Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark J Anderson
Dr. Mark J Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hickory, NC. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Frye Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark J Anderson has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Mark J Anderson has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Mark J Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark J Anderson - Posted on July 10th, 2012
Dr. Anderson goes out of his way to show concern and care for his patients. He is always willing to spend time explaining the medical problem/condition. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who wants a compassionate and competent urologist.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Mark J Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Mark J Anderson
Dr. Anderson earned his undergraduate degree in engineering from Colorado State University and his medical degree from the Baylor College of Medicine. He completed his surgery and urology residencies at the Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Anderson is a member of the American Urological Association. He has served at Viewmont Urology since 1992. He is certified by the American Board of Urology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark J Anderson, MD - Urology in Hickory, NC, in this video.
Dr. Mark J Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hickory, NC.